Re: [hylafax-users] Update on Problem with Distinctive Ring-- hacked faxgetty

Patrice--

I agree that looking at the code, there is just something weird since with
the fix, I should no longer get CID = "RING A".

I recompiled with a hard coding of the extended ring to be "RING;" (i.e.
instead of changing all the code to add an option I simply changed the
string compare).

However, that didn't change anything, even with the fix to the "if" clause
(i.e. calling parseCID within the clause itself).

This just doesn't make sense and I must be doing SOMETHING wrong now.  I
restarted faxgetty but still the same behavior... Let me do some more
testing (probably something completely stupid) and I will give you more
feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Sunil