[hylafax-users] Email to fax solution for firewalled server

So far, hylafax has been a dream to install and reliable to use, I love
it.
I have been trying to get away from windows fax software for a while.
I am running a Redhat 7.2 server and I have added hylafax to it, and the
faxes are converted to PDFs and emailed to me. Just great.
My next problem is this.
I want some people to be able to send an email to an address on my
public server. The internal server uses fetchmail to collect all the
mail for that domain's catchall account and delivers it through procmail
to an IMAP account, putting al the mail in folders according to the
procmail recipes.

What I need is a way to have procmail filter out the faxes, and deliver
to the world via hylafax.

I am thinking some thing like:
Fax sent to faxes@masonc.com
Subject is 4971234

Procmail tests for
:0:
* ^TO: fax@masonc.com
"| /usr/bin/sendfax -d TheFaxStringThatIDontKnowHowToExtract"

Any solutions?

Chris Mason
masonc@masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463 Cell: 264 235 5670
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Talk to me in real time:
Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (815)301-9759