  Fra: Toby Chamberlain
  Til: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
  Sendt: 27. august 2002 02:16
  Emne: [hylafax-users] Fax Queue Time

  Is there any way to change the speed with which hylafax picks up and sends submitted jobs?? Some of my faxes are staying in the sendq for up to 3 hours before being sent.. not good if it needs to be in today and it's quarter to 5 already....

  I checked all the config files I found listed in the man pages, but there seems to only be modem configuration info in them.. where should I be looking?

  Thanks
  Toby