From: Sunil William Savkar [mailto:savkar@inthespace.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 12:13 AM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Multiple attempts to send a fax...

To prove things to myself, I used minicom to call me at work a few times,
without a single difficultly getting a dial tone.

However, now hylafax is really having a fit and claiming each time I try
to send a fax that there is no dial tone.

Oddly the behavior has gotten worse, though before perhaps it would take 3
times and then I would be ok.

Any suggestions?

Sunil

p.s.  I really do not think dial tones are the issue for the modem.  It is
something else in Hylafax's setup?