[hylafax-users] Restricting users' rights

Hi.

I have a Linux Slackware 8.0 with Hylafax 4.1 and Cypheus 2.48 on
Windows XP clients. I can send faxes and recieve them without problem.
But since this is a server on a larger network, users mustn't see each
other's faxes. Every user has a username and password and UID in
Hylafax's hosts.hfaxd and every one is also logged with his own
username and password on the server with Cypheus. So: How can I
restrict user1 that he cannot see (or at least read) user2's sent
faxes? Is that even possible? I figured out that changing ownership of
the files in doneq directory isn't very smart since hylafaxd runs as
uucp user. I tried to play around with RecvFileMode modes but no go. I
just couldn't make it work as I want to.

Any hints? Thanks.

--
Nejc Skoberne
Grajska ulica 5