[hylafax-users] Help with coverpage problem

All,

I have made a custom coverpage with tgif and used the make_faxcover
script to convert the .eps to a .ps file.  All work great except that I
get a second blank page when I send the coverpage.  I found someone else
that had this problem that fixed it by removing the second "showpage" at
the end of the faxcover.ps file.  This stops the second blank page from
being sent, but cuts off the first page at the "comments".

I've searched on the mailing list here and on groups.google.com.  Many
folks have had this same problem, but I haven't found a fix yet.  I'd
imagine that if I knew more about Postscript, the answer would be fairly
simple, but this is the first time I've worked with PS and don't have a
clue what I'm doing.

If anyone has a fix, I would be greatful for your help.

Wayne Willson