[hylafax-users] TIFF to PDF convert problem

Hi,
when I receive a fax I convert it into Postscript  by
"tiff2ps" and then into PDF by "ps2pdf".
But I noticed that the generated PDF files does not contain
the first line of the fax. The first line of the fax must contain the
fax number and the ID of the fax sender.
It seems to me that  the PDF file is a little bit smaller than the
original TIFF file.

How I can the PDF to be exact copy of the original TIFF file?
Any help?

Milen