[hylafax-users] AW: Hylafax with AVM FritzCard

Hi Timo,

works great in my company, at home and in my dance-school :) with SuSE 7.3
and the CAPI 2.0 driver from AVM with capi4hylafax on AVM Fritz! PCI.
These days i'll try to install it with SuSE 8.0's own CAPI 2.0 driver...

Installation has been _very_ easy!

Greetz,
 Sonke