[hylafax-users] FaxDispatch

Ok

Im sure this has been asked before, but here it goes.

I have a RH 7.3 box running HylaFAX 4.1.3.  There are 2 modems, ttyS0 and ttyS2.
I have the FaxDispatch file sending incomming faxes user randy in PDF format

        FILETYPE=pdf;
        SENDTO=randy;

This is working at the moment.

Is it possible to have faxes comming to ttyS0 be be sent to user randy in PDF format and
faxes sent to ttyS2 to user sales in PDF format?

Im pretty sure that the page http://www.hylafax.org/man/faxrcvd.php covers this,
but the syntax is confusing.  I tried this:

case "$DEVICE" in
ttyS0
        FILETYPE=pdf;;		# all faxes in PDF format
        SENDTO=randy;;		# all faxes received on ttyS1
ttyS2
        FILETYPE=pdf;;		# all faxes in PDF format
        SENDTO=sales;;		# all faxes received on ttyS2
esac

and they stopped going to any email address.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Randy Adams
IS Director