[hylafax-users] CAUGHT SIGNAL 11...

With Hylafax 4.1.3, I am getting Signal 11 errors after about 1 day of
operation.

The system being used is:
	Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)
It was compiled with: 2.96

It's running a PIII 450Mhz, with about 384 megs.  I've also had similar
problems with hylafax-4.1.1-2rh7.rpm on a different machine.

A possibly related issue is that we check the status of jobs using the
FTP protocol interface (from a Java application) approximately once per
minute).

We also occasionally use the FTP interface to add documents to the
existing jobs, and sometimes while it is attempting to send the "JSUSP"
command, I receive the error "Please suspend the job first".

Could this be a bug in the server?

--
Jess Sightler