Re: [hylafax-users] DS-hylagate / Digital Sender Page up

If I read it right, you still need a Windows machine running a program
or two right? I guess I miss how this works. If I still have the Windows
machine accepting the fax from the DS, what stops the normal DS software
from faxing it out? How does your program intercept it to send it to
Hylafax?

What I really need is a way to get rid of the Windows box. I have a
couple of clients that have moved everything to linux servers and the
only thing the Windows box does is operate the DS. If I could get the DS
to "talk" to one of the linux servers, I could scrap the Windows box
alltogether. As the hardware ages, I don't want to have to
maintain/replace it.

Sorry I'm so dense,
- Gary