Re: [hylafax-users] Need to remove text in PS file before sending tohylafax.

Thanks

it works almost perfect but when i run the command in my script it doesn't
work
as i would like it to.
I use this lines
    ${SED} -e s/SendThisTo:// ${FAXFILE} > ${TEMPFILE1}
    ${SED} -e s/:SLUT// ${TEMPFILE1} > ${TEMPFILE2}
    ${SED} -e s/${SENDADDR}// ${TEMPFILE2} > ${FAXFILE2}

But the last line where i use an variable as criteria for the search won't
work.

Anyone knows why.

\Jonny Axelsson

                      "Tren Blackburn"
                      <tren@eotnetworks.com         To:      <hylafax-users@hylafax.org>
                      >                             cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Need to remove text in PS file before sending to hylafax.
                      hylafax-users-bounce@
                      hylafax.org

                      2002-08-09 10:21

Hey;