[hylafax-users] Need to remove text in PS file before sending to hylafax.

Hi

I hope anyone can help me with this small problem.
I use the script sambafax to send fax to hylafax but before i fax the file
i want to remove the faxnumber from the file.
Now i use this function to do it.

cat ${FAXFILE} | grep -v "SendFaxTo" > ${FAXFILE2}

The problem with this is that it destroyes the ps structure.
i have tried to manually remove the text in the file and leave
the rest of the important information on that row and then it works.

Is there any good way of replace only this string with a blank?

/Jonny Axelsson