Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax4.1.3+DIGI Acceleport RAS8 => receiving 0 lines ?!

On 2002.08.08 09:37 Kabouter Klus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed Hylafax 4.1.3 on Redhat 7.3 with a Digi
> Acceleport RAS8 card. Receiving from some (older?)
> faxmachines works fine, but from others I receive 0
> lines without reporting any errors (see session
> logs+config) ? I already tried to change flow control
> and even class1, wihout success.
>
> Any help or working config is really appreciated !

> Aug 07 17:42:54.29: [ 1128]: REMOTE wants 2-D MMR

Unfortunately, HylaFAX cannot currently support sending or receiving in
MMR, so you'll need to disable this with Class2DCCQueryCmd or by altering
your ModemAnswerCmd...

ModemAnswerCmd:		"AT+FCC=,,,,1;A"

I do have a patch which allows HylaFAX to use MMR.  It is "fully
functional" except that for outbound MMR faxes a tagline isn't created
(illegal in the US) and pagechopping is skiped.  If you wanna play
guinea-pig, I'll share them.

However, you shouldn't have had the "same" problem with Class 1.  Class 1
in HylaFAX doesn't ever try to use MMR currently - for receiving or
sending.

I have an Acceleport RAS 4 which I will be working with next week.  I
should have some concrete support patches developed soon thereafter.