Re: [hylafax-users] tiff library

Hi Joseph,

> Thanks Carsten, it worked.
> I'm still new to Linux. I've seen this posting before in archives but I
> wasn't sure if I'm on the right track.

Great, i had the same problems before and also relative new on linux.
It costs me tree hard weeks to understand, that it is a stupid idea to
create a user with a beginning capital letter (Samba);-)).

Some more tipps:

- Make sure that you use at least the version 4.1.2.
- Make sure that the you add faxgetty in the inittab.
- If you get error messages for egetty and vgetty ignore them.
- If faxsetup says that files are missing use whereis to check them.
  They are ofen onyly in a different directory.

Best wishes,

Carsten

Keiner

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions