[hylafax-users] Graphical front-end to use with Hylafax

I recently set up Hylafax in several of our offfices.  The only thing I
haven't done yet is to install a graphical fron-end for those whose first
goal in life is not becoming computer literate.

Ease of use, stability and feature richness are things to consider.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.
--
Robin Lynn Frank
Director of Operations