Re: [hylafax-users] cypheus-hylafax - high resolution send ERROR

Dear Mario,

sorry for the delay.
I ran several tests and got some more documents from another user. I could convert them ALL on my server by running tiffcp manually. So it has to be an issue of a newer/older version of tiffcp.
Sorry, didn't find any hints about "status 9".

I will release a new Beta of Cypheus on Monday (3), which creates little different TIFFs (G3 1D EOL encoded) and should be used by HylaFAX without the need of conversion.

You don't need to worry about the tag error, it's ignored anyway and doesn't hurt conversion.

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com

Highend Fax: HylaFAX® (www.hylafax.org)
and Cypheus (www.cypheus.de)