Re: [hylafax-users] sendpage???

Hi Vlad,

My faxserver is running.  But now, when I type: "sendpage -p 2346438 test
testing", it gives me the following error:

"sendpage: 550 Cannot open pager ID mapping file /etc/pagermap (No such file
or directory)."

I think that this is the typical error message that most people had.  So my
question is: what's going wrong? and do I still need a pagermap file even I
don't use it?

Thanks in advance for an answer.
Judy.