[hylafax-users] Announce: Make script and binaries for Hylafax 4.1.2 under Slackware

Hi all,

Giulio Orsero gives me the most important information how to create a
slackware binary distribution (slackware package (tgz)).

Starting from this i have created a script called "makeslack" that
call configure with the right --with-LIBTIFF-xx" etc and also fixes
some problems like textfmt. At the end it creates a complete
tree from hylafax in /tmp/hylafax-root and starting from this
it calls makepkg to create the slackware package.
I think that it should also run with Slackware 8.1 and
Hylafax 4.1.3.

Both can be downloaded from the temporary website:

http://www.textwork.de/downloads/hylafax/index.php

Please give me feedback if you test the package and find
some erros. Also should the hylafax team update the binaries
on the hylafax website, because there is only the old 4.1.1
available.

Best regards,

Carsten