Re: [hylafax-users] 4.1.3 make install (update) where is textfmt?

Patrick,

If you post to -devel and -users both, please use a single message and cc's,
otherwise I end up having to reply twice! ;-)

We're not seeing similar problems on our test machines, otherwise 4.1.3
would not have shipped!

I just built 4.1.3 on:

SunOS ora1 5.8 Generic_108528-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise

with a simple

./configure
make

bash-2.03# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/2.95.3/specs
gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)

What version of GCC are you using? Is it a package from SunFreeware, or did
you roll your own?

Do you have sun's Forte compiler installed? You could try building with
that - it should build the non-DSO version quite happily.

-Darren