[hylafax-users] [Reception of a fax Manually!]

Hello hylafax-users,

I have a question. How I can to write the command line for HylaFax, for starting receiving of the  fax  manually?
For example: I am getting a voice message from a sender, in special CGI-script I am pressing a button, and the HylaFax is receiving fax.
Do I can to make this operation? Tell me, please,  how  to make this command.
Help me, if You can...
Thanks.
Dima.

Best regards,