Re: [hylafax-users] FW: Multiple PCI modems?

I think your math is correct. So 11 days it shall be... :-)

Actually, the CHEAP system I am thinking of will consist of 6 PCI modems + 2
external serial modems + (may be) a couple of USB modems. This will be an
interesting experiment to see how many (different kinds of) modems I can
load up in an AMD 800Mhz Duron machine and still keep it sane and
reliable... :-)

If she doesn't like the speed she can order more phone lines and I'll be
happy to sell her more gears ho ho ho...

I am also recommending her to turn off fine mode (since NORMAL mode quality
is quite okay) that will cut down about 15 to 20 seconds each transmission.

Andrew