Re: [hylafax-users] email gateway (HTML)

On 2002.07.17 01:42 ASiani wrote:
> Good day,
>
> Today i hope to configure my email to fax gateway :)
> I would like to send html email to faxmail and it will convert in
> postscript
> to send to hylafax.
>
> I'm searching, but i don't find...it is urgent now.

faxmail only accepts ASCII and Postscript.  So any HTML it receives will
be faxed as ASCII, and I'm sure you don't want that.  So, you'll need to
use something like html2ps before faxmail... or remove faxmail altogether
from your plans.

My recommendation would be to use a procmail email-to-fax gateway which
sends the HTML through html2ps and then to sendfax.