[hylafax-users] Input overruns

I had a problem a little while ago with the fax modem getting wedged, and
needing a hard reboot before it would work again. The modem was quite old
(14.4), so I decided that a new modem was in order.

I ordered a new modem and installed it this afternoon. The modem is a
MT5634ZPX ISA. The modem is setup to run COM2 on IRQ3 (the same setting as
the previous modem). After installation, I started to get "TTYS: x: input
overrun(s)" on the console. X could be between 1 and 300. When I send a fax,
I get a number of these messages. However, the test faxes that I have tried
are sent without any problems. Should I ignore these messages?

Thanks,
Erick