Re: [hylafax-users] Linux Magazine, July 2002, Administering a Fax Service

On 2002.07.08 10:11 Tim Price wrote:
> Lee,
>
> You wrote in your response to Linux-Mag: "This is untrue as HylaFAX is
> quite
> capable of routing incoming faxes based on CID, TSI, DID, and device."
>
> The "DID" comment is the one I have interest in.  I have only found posts
> that
> say some customization of faxgetty might do the job, but Hylafax as is
> will not.
> Can you point me to some documentation I haven't found?  This is the end
> result
> I need to get to, and am willing to do a customization if necessary.

If you're using 4.1.1 or newer, please say how you "turn on" DID reception
in your modem, confirm that you have DID service on your line(s), and send
FaxGetty log entries from the server log with ServerTracing set at 0xFFF
through a full RING to end sequence.