[hylafax-users] Most recommend modem?

What is the best fax modem to buy?

I am trying to get Hylafax up and running in a jiffy on a tight budget.  I
tried some internal PCI modems i had laying around... Of course they
didn't work with FreeBSD and I read the line "Any external fax modem
should work".

So I ran out and bought the cheapest external i could find (A Creative
Labs Modem Blaster).  It supports  Class 1 and class 8?!?!?!.  But when I
send faxes with it, they are chopped up pretty bad.  The .ps files look
great.  So I started trying to debug.. And I realized it was probably
because that device was poorly supported (who really uses modem blasters,
anyhow?)

So I figured I'd ask the group for some heroic success stories.  I
realized my time is worth more than i thought, it's worth some $$ to save
myself the hassle and get what need quicker.

What does everyone recommend?  I saw about 12 on the list that had
smileys.. but beyond that.. What do you all recommend?

Thanks in advance!
jason