Re: [hylafax-users] Mac OS X configure / libstdc++

Where did you get your gcc from? didn't you change something else
(libstdc++) also? Because Apple's cc is gcc 2.95.2 with a little bit
more Obj-C. If gcc was the cause of my trouble it would be quite strange.

Of course, I read your notes before I went on the list... There are not
enough details, if you used another gcc than Apple's ;-)

Cyril