Re: [hylafax-users] problem after upgrade to 4.1.2

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Lee Howard wrote:

> Check your pre-upgrade logs, but your modem is responding to AT+FTM=96 as
> if it were asked AT+FTM=?.  This is simply inappropriate, and I don't
> believe that it has anything to do with an upgrade.

I do not have any  pre-upgrade logs, i compile from source and overwrite
all binaries and config file without backup (this is my big mistake).
Everything OK before i use new version, i use 4.1beta before.

I have try to reset factory setting on modem, but still have same problem,
i will try to use another modem, and i'll give you the result.

regards

Purwanto