[hylafax-users] bulk fax question.

We tried to send a bulk fax yesterday, and all 1700 failed miserably.
Almost all we unable to be sent within the allotted time.

The command used was

for faxnum in `cat may_faxes.txt`
do
    sendfax -n -P bulk -k "now +6 hour" -d 91$faxnum shoptalk.pdf
done

We also send 3000-5000 faxes over the course of a day.  All faxes are set to
a priority of bulk.  The mass faxing was a special that was being sent out
to customers.  Tests to our own fax machine worked just fine.

Any suggestions or best practices for bulk faxing?

Also sendfax didn't like a ps file generated by an HP5000nPS print driver.
It faxed 35 pages of raw ps.  Used ps2pdf then used the pdf with sendfax and
it went out just fine.

--Karl