[hylafax-users] SCO Ghostscript errors : Can't find initialization file gs_init.ps

I have been working on this for too long and thought I might beable to get some help from someone who may have already figured this out.

Everything seems to be installed correctly (SCO operating system), but when it comes to actually sending a fax, the status comes up with the following:

status:GNU Ghostscript 6.51: Can't find initialization file gs_init.ps.\

I am getting really frustrated at the moment with this, as I have done about 5 installations of HylaFax on SCO systems and have never once come across this error.

Are there any secrets to solving this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jeremy

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions