Re: [hylafax-users] hosts.hfaxd question

I avoided setting up individual user accounts by simply putting

10.0.0

in the hosts.hfaxd file.  This allows any of the windows clients
on my internal office network to use the fax system without a
password. Security against the whole world using the system is
also guaranteed by my netfilter firewall only allowing 4559 traffic
from the trusted network interface.

- Jeff