[hylafax-users] hosts.hfaxd question

Hello,
I have set up a functioning Hylafax server on a SuSE 7.3 Linux server.
It accepts calls rom local PC's  to send out (using on the PC's the WHFC
client) and replies to incoming faxes, properly saving them in the
/var/spool/fax/ receive folder.
I want to set up this hylafax server to accept to serve as fax server
for members of my community (a non profit sports organisation). As they
have different Internet providers, I think I cannot escape setting the
fax server open for calls coming from anywhere. Can you tell me what my
hosts.hfaxd file should contain ? I am confused by the regular
expression examples given in the how-to file.

Moreover, should I create an account for each potential caller ? And
should these be regular UNIX accounts ?

Thanks for any help.

Robert

--