Re: [hylafax-users] Paper size

On Wed, 22 May 2002 02:33:15 +0800, "Colin Ng" <colinng@i-cable.com> wrote:

>Unfortunately, the problem exists in my site. I set the default paper size
>in /usr/share/fax/papersizes to 'US-LEG'. And I faxed a legal size paper and
>a A4 size paper for testing. For the legal size one, the received tiff file
>is correct. However, for the A4 size paper, there's some empty lines at top
>of the received tiff file! And I found that the size of both tiffs are same
>(which are rendered as legal size)!!

In the 1st post you talked about problems in receiving faxes (someone sends
you an a4 or letter fax and you always get letter).

Now it seems you have problems in sending faxes, you always send letter.

Have you tried sending using  -s <size> to override default set in
papersizes?

--
giulioo@pobox.com