Re: [hylafax-users] invalid font in findfont

I have more information about
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2002-03/msg00323.php

I am unclear how to get it into the system correctly though.
Any how, I had this invalidfont error.  And the documentation on in the list
was cryptic at best.  I did finally work it out by editing the

/var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache

file and finding this line...

FONTPATH='/usr/local/share/ghostscript/7.04/lib:/usr/local/share/ghostscript
/fonts'

Now I check this '/usr/local/share/ghostscript/fonts' path and it did not
exist.
how ever, '/usr/local/share/ghostscript/' did.
So I found the actual fonts folder.  Now mind you there are a few of them on
my system.  I had to find the one with the courier files in it.  then I did
a symbolic link to the above desired font folder by going into the
'/usr/local/share/ghostscript' folder and typing...

ln  -s   /usr/share/fonts/default/Type1   fonts

Where '/usr/share/fonts/default/Type1' is the actual fonts folder for some
reason.

Then I restarted the server service and every thing was fixed.

... Master$Merlin Cul Kirkpatrick