[hylafax-users] Capi4hylafax patch

I'm fiddling around with Hylafax in combination with an Eicon Server
board and it all works great. Currently I have a working setup with the
rpm's from Eicon and communicate with Hylafax by ttyds*.

With a healthy curiosity I tried out Capi4Hylafax and this works pretty
well too. Only problem is that usage is not logged in xferfaxlog of
simulair logfile.

Norbert posted a patch in message:
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2001-05/msg00255.php

that added account in c2faxsend. Regretfully both the link to the file
as the mailadress are no longer working.

Does anyone have this file or another solution? I currently have v4.1.2
configured.

Thanks,

Marius