Re: [hylafax-users] Numerous problems with HF4.1 & MicroLink 56k Fun IIa

Hy Karim,

> Any help is greatly appreciated, as I am about
> ready to throw the d*mn modem out the window now. :-Z
throw it to me, if you do so ;)

I had the same Problems with some Fun I Modem. If you use it as an Class1
Modem (run faxaddmodem again and chose Class1 not Class2), set the Speed
to 19200bps and set handshaking to rtscts all should work fine. (I'm not
100% sure that all this settings are correct, if you still have Problems
write me an Mail and i will take a look at the config files).

Bye
	Sascha