Re: [hylafax-users] RFD - Business form overlays/merging

Hi ya Darren, I have been with Linux for 3.5yrs now, and love it with a
passion. I use Hylafax in my Home -Office. It is a very good product. I am
just going through the job of creating a cover page. It has taken a lot of
time, and I am still not through. Anything that can make this job easier for
people using Open Source is welcome.

Regards
Brian Marr