[hylafax-users] Unable to enter local area code blank !!

hi,
   I am trying to configure Hylafax server 4.1.2.
The problem is that I can't enter null value for the
area code (which is the case here in bahrain) .
  can any body please tell me what to do for this? I
gave null values in the config file (
/var/spool/fax/config/defaults/config and
config.modem) . But still its not working while
running the "faxaddmodem" or " faxsetup" scripts.
 Any comments would be highly appreciated .
Thanks,
Nasirudheen