[hylafax-users] Large number of inbound lines (60 per server)

Hello,

I currently maintain an unusual inbound fax system. I say unusual because it
is based on lots of custom perl wrapped around efax. It was oringially an
outbound solution and worked very well, but inbound it is highly unreliable.
Any fax in excess of 1 page has a very small chance arriving correctly.

I must point out that although there are 60 lines available and all are
dedicated to faxing it is very unusual for over 30 to be in use.. but we
have maxed it out in the past and need to cater for that.

We use Digi RAS 60 boards because that is what was available and as I say:
it worked very well outbound.

So.. I'm currently entertaining replacement software. I have little budget
for hardware, so the Digi's will have to stay, but I do have development
time.
Questions:

1- is HylaFAX going to be suited to a task like this? I'm just gauging the
water as obviously there's going to be a lot of r&d ahead.
2- has anyone else done something similar, and if so - how did you do it?

I'd appreciate any comments. As previously stated - I have development
budget. If anyone in the UK, preferably manchester area, has experience of
this kind of system I'd be happy to talk to them about some contract work.

Thanks,

--
Sam