Re: [hylafax-users] sending faxes => lines are missing

Hi Pedro,

no, that's what I forgot: It is class 2.0 :

Gerd

ModemType: Class2.0 # use this to supply a hint
ModemFlowControl: xonxoff # XON/XOFF flow control assumed
ModemSetupDTRCmd: AT&D2 # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd: AT&C1 # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemNoFlowCmd: AT&H0 # disable flow control cmd
ModemHardFlowCmd: AT&H3 # hardware flow control cmd
ModemSoftFlowCmd: AT&H4 # software flow control cmd
Class2Cmd: AT+FCLASS=2.0 # command to enter class 2.0
Class2BORCmd: AT+FBO=0 # bit order for phase B/C/D (direct)
Class2CQCmd: "" # commands to enable copy quality proc.
Class2AbortCmd: AT+FKS # abort session command
Class2CQQueryCmd: AT+FCQ=? # query for copy quality capabilities
Class2DCCQueryCmd: AT+FCC=? # query for modem capabilities
Class2TBCCmd: AT+FPP=0 # setup stream mode
Class2CRCmd: AT+FCR=1 # enable capability to receive
Class2PHCTOCmd: AT+FCT=30 # set phase C timeout parameter
Class2BUGCmd: "" # enable HDLC frame tracing
Class2LIDCmd: AT+FLI # set local identifier command
Class2DCCCmd: AT+FCC # set modem capabilities command
Class2DISCmd: AT+FIS # set session parameters command
Class2DDISCmd: "" # disable pre-dial DIS command hack
Class2CIGCmd: AT+FPI # set polling identifier command
Class2NRCmd: AT+FNR=1,1,1,1 # setup status reporting command
Class2PIECmd: AT+FIE=0 # disable interrupt-enable command
Class2PTSCmd: AT+FPS # set post-page status command
Class2SPLCmd: AT+FSP # set polling indicator command
Class2NFLOCmd: AT+FLO=0 # set no flow control command
Class2SFLOCmd: AT+FLO=1 # set software flow control command
Class2HFLOCmd: AT+FLO=2 # set hardware flow control command