[hylafax-users] Resent failed facsimile-jobs

   Hello,

   I installed a hylafax-server under Suse-Linux.
   On the client side I use the whfc-fax-client under
   Windows2000 or Win95.
   Everything works fine, but the users don't use it.
   They complain that there is no possibility to
   resent a failed facsimile-job to the same or a new
   fax-number ( They know such a possibility from
   Lotus notes to fax ).
   I even dought if they are content, when they get
   the original document from the directory ./docq
   whith their e-mail notification of the failed job,
   because they would have to regenerate the cover-
   page.

   Has anybody been facing such a demand ?

   With best regards             Ulrich Neumann

Ulrich Neumann
 - EDV -

Depot 149
DPD Hellmann GmbH & Co. KG
Elbestraße 39, 49090 Osnabrück

Tel. +49(0)541/965-1118
Fax +49(0)541/965-451118
mailto: Ulrich.Neumann@depot149.dpd.de

DPD im Internet: www.DPD.de

Für Geschäftsabschlüsse gelten nur die AGB's des
Deutschen Paket Dienstes (neueste Fassung).