[hylafax-users] Problems installing Hylafax 4.1.2 on Tru64 5.1

I am having problem installing Hylafax 4.1.2 on a Compaq Alpha DS10
running Tru64 5.1.

When running configure I keep getting the following error.

Missing C++ runtime support for g++ (/usr/local/bin/g++).

Compilation of the following test program failed:

#include "iostream.h"

int main(){ cout << "Hello World!" << endl; return 0;}

Usually this is because you do not have a standard C++ library

installed on your system or you have installed it in a non-standard

location.  If you do not have a C++ library installed, then you must

install it.  If it is installed in a non-standard location, then you

should configure the compiler so that it will automatically be found.

(For recent gcc releases this is libstdc++, for older gcc - libg++)

Unrecoverable error!  Once you've corrected the problem rerun this
script.

Any help in fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stuart Herbert

IT Manager

USL Medical Limited