Re: [hylafax-users] Newbie: Receiving on a shared phone line

Thanks for the response and suggestion. Is there a way to tell HylaFAX to
listen for a touch-tone key (e.g. "Press 1 Now") before starting the
handshake and the rest of the process and then timing out if it doesn't
hear one? This would be instead of starting the process immediately after
picking up the line.

Joe

--
Joe Follansbee