[hylafax-users] Dialrules

Okay, I have dialrules sorta figured out now.

I think it may be easier for me to tell the computer which exchanges are
local, rather than telling it which exchanges are long distance. How
would I modify it to tell it that?

Currently I have my dialrules set up like this.

^${LDPrefix}519		= 519	! Most 519 Local
!
! Long Distance in 519
!
^(519652)		= ${LDPrefix}\1
... and so on...

I added a few common long distance ones, but it's too time consuming to
look through the phone book and see what is long distance. I have a list
of local calls that may be easier to use.

How does everyone else make this work?

Thanks

--
-=/>Thom
Red Hat Linux release 7.2.93 (Skipjack) running Linux Kernel 2.4.18-0.22