[hylafax-users] Inquiries about some features....

Hi you all,

I'm brand new to Hylafax, and I've searched thru mailing lists, man
pages, and HTML documentation to find out by myself, but I could not
find my way, so I'm calling for a little help.

I'd like to know two things:

1) I'm pretty sure there is embedded codes support (like Rightfax does)
within Hylafax, but I would need to get the complete list of these. My
goal is to install a fax server at the office to run concurrently with
my other two Rightfax servers, and I need to figure out wether or not I
can do it (my servers are faxing documents produced by automated
services, which prints postscript documents). What I need exactly is the
ability (on the server) to recognise some codes from within the
postscript document like fax, phone, from, to, and maybe some more, if
possible..

2) We have a function called grouped faxing. The exact situation is that
an already working system uses the --BREAK-- function of Rightfax to
split one print out in as many faxes as --BREAK-- functions appears. For
example, I may send information to many dealers for a single reservation
file. The automated system will try to fax all the information on a
single printout. I need, then, to be able to parse the postscript (or
PCL) document, and break it into pieces....

Let me know.  It's kinda urgent.

Many thanks,

Christian Tardif
ctardif-hylafax@atlas.travelcom.com