[hylafax-users] c++ support missing?

Hi All,

I searched through the archives of this list, and found a thread which
addresses this issue: http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2001-05/msg00324.php

What they say is that GNU sed should not give any problems.  However, I am
running a Gentoo Linux 1.1a distribution, that only has GNU sed and I am
still getting that error.

I am trying to make a build script for Gentoo users for hylafax (the old
one built hylafax-cvs-00614 or some such).

So, please, if anyone can provide me with a way out of this problem, I
would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,

Seemant