Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC don't send destination company name

Mauro Majeroni wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I need to view in the faxstat command, and/or in the WHFC window, the name
> of the Destiantion Company in the qeued jobs. I modified the format of
> 'JobFmt' to view it.
>
> If send a fax from a windows PC with WHFC printer the company > name does
> not appear.

> Why WHFC don't send the company name and the destination name.

Hi,

this features of the HylaFAX protocol are currently not
implemented in whfc. So there is no chance to send this
information via whfc.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Transcom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de