[hylafax-users] faxgetty does not pass the call to vgetty

I've successfully setup a fax & mgetty server, but now
would like to add a voice message to the setup.

I've already set AnswerRotary to "fax data voice" and
even just "voice".  But faxgetty didn't pass it to
vgetty.  From the log, I just see [ATA\r] and then
SESSION: END.  There's no calling of vgetty or
anything. (With data calls, I can see from the log
that mgetty is being called).

I'm using vgetty package that came with mgetty.  From
the vgetty help, I set my VGettyArgs to be "-r -s %s
%l".  And I've changed PATHVGETTY to the appropriate
location.

What could be wrong?