[hylafax-users] Until now I don't found solution

I have some days trying receive mail with fax attachment, but I have metamail installed and I have configured hylafax, all mail that come has size 0 , the tif type file, before I say and my ratify the script run very fine  from console and from /var/spool/hylafax send mail correctly but when is called from hylafax program don't , then a like to know who solve this problem and help me please because I don't know that more do,

Thanks

Javier

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions