[hylafax-users] Announcement: Faxserver Lars

Hi,

on behalf of foobar GmbH, I'd like to announce to the list the release
of "Faxserver Lars", a web based software for sending and receiving
faxes, which uses HylaFAX as a backend.

Besides being sent and received (viewed), faxes can be archived and
forwarded by mail using "Faxserver Lars". An integrated user
management and address book are available, too. Faxserver Lars can be
easily administrated via WWW.

There are lots of customization opportunities available in "Faxserver
Lars". Customized fax forms can be created; the sending time of each
fax can be adjusted to meet special needs (eg. low cost phone rates at
certain times of the day); sending is automatically retried on
failures.

On Linux clients, we provide tools to allow sending of faxes
from a lot of applications.

Since the solution is web based we are able to support a broad range
of client systems and architectures. For the server part, we rely on
Linux, Apache and HylaFAX.

For a complete feature list and more informations, set your browser
to:
http://www.foobar-cpa.de/index.php?mmm=;sw;lars;&lang=en

(German users can use
http://www.foobar-cpa.de/index.php?mmm=;sw;lars;&lang=de
which is the German homepage of "Faxserver Lars".)

Regards,

Marko Meyer.

--
Marko Meyer
Acting Partner

foobar GmbH                  Phone: +49 371 5221 157
Bernsdorfer Str. 210 - 212   Fax:   +49 371 5221 158
D-09126 Chemnitz
Germany